QUALITY ASSURANCE UNIT
Discover CIT > Quality Assurance Unit
Quality Assurance Unit
The Quality Assurance Unit of CIT was first established in the academic year 2012-2013 by means of decision no. 16 dated 22.05.2013 of the Academic Senate.
The Quality Assurance Unit (QAU) of CIT is responsible for evaluating and reporting on the quality of education at the institutional level, thereby establishing success measures, implementing best practices, and providing recommendations for academic improvements.
The Quality Assurance Unit is accountable for maintaining a high level of teaching, research, and quality services for students, staff, and the community in general, suggesting and reviewing CIT’s policies.
QAU further develops appropriate qualitative and quantitative measures to better assess both academic and other services based on the best local, regional, and international practices, including the standards set by ENQA and other international accreditation boards.
🡮 Members of the QAU of CIT
- Dr. Bledar Komina
- Prof. As. Dr. Artur Jaupaj
- Dr. Enriko Ceko
- MSc. Muhamedali Kura
- Franci Sima
🡮 Some of QAU competencies
- Developing policies and procedures with regard to internal quality assurance, which are approved by Academic Senate.
- Assessing periodically the results of teaching and scientific research activities in the main units in accordance with standards.
- Conducting investigative studies to evaluate the efficiency of programs of study and students’ employment opportunities.
- At the end of each semester, before the exams, internal quality assurance unit organizes students’ survey through questionnaire on the quality of teaching for each subject of study programs.