CIT FACULTIES & DEPARTMENTS
Master of Science - Business Administration
A Master of Science in Business Administration program provides students with a broad range of business knowledge and skills. This program is designed to prepare students for leadership roles in business and related fields, and provides an in-depth understanding of management principles and practices.
The curriculum of Master of Science in Business Administration program includes courses in finance, marketing, accounting, operations management, and strategic management. In addition to classroom learning, students in this program are required to complete a project and internship, which provides hands-on experience in business management. This practical experience is essential for preparing students for the real-world challenges of the business world.
Upon completion of an MBA program, graduates are prepared for a wide range of career opportunities, including positions in management, consulting, finance, marketing, and entrepreneurship. They may also choose to pursue careers in related fields such as healthcare management, nonprofit management, or government.
Overall, a Master of Science in Business Administration program provides students with the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in the business world, and prepares them for a rewarding career in a variety of industries. Whether you’re interested in starting your own business, advancing your career in management, or pursuing a career in consulting, an MBA can help you achieve your goals.
- Develop an understanding of key concepts and contemporary management theory and practice in the functional areas of business, including accounting, finance, information systems, marketing, operations management, organizational behavior, and research methods.
- Have a global perspective that is required to lead and manage businesses in a diverse and changing environment.
- Have strong appreciation for and ability to apply evidence-based approaches in making decisions.
- Possess a strategic mindset and frameworks to recognize and respond effectively to internal and external challenges and opportunities.
- Demonstrate the use of cross functional approaches to solving organizational problems.
- Demonstrate disciplined managerial skills, including analysis, planning, and implementation, while considering the impacts of technology, globalization, emerging markets, and diversity in organizations.
- Build a foundation for constructive assessment and exercise of leadership, decision-making, team management, power, and communication skills.
- Aspire and possess the necessary frameworks to be ethical and socially responsible managers and leaders.
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- General Manager
- Project Manager
- Business consultant
- Management Consultant
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Manager
- Operations Manager
- Business Development
- Human Resources Manager